What is IronmanHacks?
IronmanHacks is here to give you tips and tricks to a faster triathlon.
Why? Because I love to share, learn, and discuss tri.
I do this by:
- Sharing what I know, as I learn it
- Speaking to pros, experts, and legends of the sport and getting their take
- Providing you with tools and resources like my tri time & pace calculator and my nutrition calculator
If you are getting anything out of this, please buy me a coffee, below.
IronmanHacks on YouTube
Triathlon Nutrition Calculator
Triathlon Pace Calculator
A few of our past issues
30 July 2021: Let’s talk to Rudy Von Berg & Mark Allen on Weights
9 July 2021: 4 Ironmans in 4 Days; Mark Allen & Taren on Pee
4 June 2021: Enough Grit to Never Quit + Taren
28 May 2021: Join me on a Zoom call with Mark Allen
14 May 2021: The Dave Scott Issue
19 Feb 2021: ✅ Tips for getting started; Dan Empfield
22 Jan 2021:👊 We speak to Tim Reed, 70.3 World Champ
Awesome newsletter, tons of tips and info I’m able to put to use in my training and racing!
- Fazal AshfaqIronmanHacks newsletter reader, Pakistani
Great newsletter, thank you for sending this out. Loved the effervescent tablet shootout and the Psychology Today article on how exercise promotes clearer thinking.
- Markus ZiltenerLoyal IronmanHacks reader, Swiss
I really love your IronmanHacks mail – great read and insights.
Thanks for the newsletter – love the red card outing! Also enjoying the bite sized reads. Keep it up.
- Enrico BalmelliLong-time IronmanHacks reader since issue 1, Swiss
I love reading the newsletter as it gives me a lot of updates regarding my workouts, races and the latest Ironman gadgets.