This calculator allows you to enter your paces and see the resultant times. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Choose Metric or Imperial measurements
2. Select your race distance (Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman, Ironman)
3. Choose your paces for the swim, bike, and run along with the expected times you’ll take for your T1 and T2
4. Tap View Times
5. Here, you may adjust your times (especially if you would prefer entering times and not paces – then you can just jump here and enter your times)
6. Next, tap Save Paces
7. Then, tap Add a new Course in the center of the screen, and click on the arrow in the bottom right
8. Here, you’ll be prompted to enter a Course Name. This is like Kona or Langkawi Full, or Langkawi Half.
9. Then, select that newly-added course and proceed by tapping the arrow in the bottom right
10. This screen is where you choose to save it as a race or a date. A race is an event with a name; if there’s no name, you may simply enter a date.
11. On that same screen, choose whether or not the times you are saving are Planned or Actual. Planned are future times you hope to hit. Actual are past race times you have already achieved.
12. The next screen will prompt you to add a new race to that course. A new race is usually a year, so it could be Kona 2019, if it is an Actual time, or Kona 2021 if it is a planned (goal) time. Then click the save icon in the bottom right.